Middle East Naval Commanders Conference (MENC)
The Middle East Naval Commanders Conference (MENC) on 13th March, is one of the key elements of DIMDEX 2018.
It offers deep insights from prominent leaders and experts, who share their experiences and knowledge on the geopolitical trends that affect the maritime sector on a strategic, operational and security level.
The Conference is for thought-leaders and it offers a comprehensive summary of the factors affecting the prospects for international navies and militaries, as well as the military and maritime industry in the region.
“Building Capabilities in Challenging Environments through Visionary International Military Cooperation and Defence Engagement”
Tuesday, 13th March 2018 | 13:30 –16:00
Al Mayassa Theater, Qatar National Convention Centre
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- The 6thedition of the Middle East Naval Commanders Conference (MENC) is unique on its focus on the importance of long-term strategic planning and methods of building military and defence capabilities in the Arabian Gulf, the Arabian Sea and Red Sea.
- Be part of a dialogue platform attended by world’s leading authorities in maritime defence and security.
- Opportunity to meet with distinguished official delegates and senior decision-makers in the security and political landscape and grasp factors that determine policy and procurement decisions in the maritime security industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Defence and Security Ministers
- Chiefs of Staff, Chiefs of Navies, Coastguard Commanders
- Government officials and policy makers
- Senior navy and maritime defence officials
- Coastal defence commanders
- Military procurement officials
- International media
- International relations and strategic studies academics and scholars
- Military strategists
- Industry analysts
- International defence and security contractors
- Academic experts