Who should exhibit at DIMDEX?
DIMDEX showcases companies presenting the latest technologies to meet the maritime security challenges of the 21st Century.
Whether attendees’ business objectives are gathering market/technological information, meeting new suppliers/buyers, establishing new distribution channels, meeting existing suppliers or otherwise, DIMDEX 2016 is committed to maintaining the high stakeholder satisfaction of previous editions of the show with the quality, number and variety of exhibitors, decision-makers and thought leaders attending.
DIMDEX provides outstanding business opportunities for companies specialising in the following technologies and services:
- Airborne Systems
- Anti-Piracy Technologies
- C4ISR Systems
- Communication Systems
- Consultancy and Design
- Diving and Underwater Operations and Vehicles
- Logistics Management and Support Systems
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
- Maritime Domain Awareness Technology
- Maritime Patrol Aircraft
- Naval Aviation
- Navigation Systems
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Equipment (NBC)
- Offshore Patrol Vessels
- Port Security Technologies
- Propulsion, Transmission and Engine Room Systems and Equipment
- Research and Development
- Search, Rescue and Safety Equipment
- Shipbuilders (surface combatants, submarines, service and auxiliary vessels)
- Sonar and Radar Systems
- Technical Support
- Unmanned Systems
- Weapons and Combat Systems
NOW IS THE TIME TO SECURE YOUR EXHIBITION SPACE
Increase your return of investment
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities can increase your company participation and guarantee maximum impact at DIMDEX. We have several options that includes sponsorship of the opening ceremony, gala dinner, VIP room, conference, advertising, among others. Please contact our team for a tailor-made opportunity.