Admission is restricted to only professional and industry visitors who have been invited
- Visitors should be engaged in legitimate areas of the defence & maritime industry; the armed forces, the government, equipment procurement organisations, defence & maritime contractors, operators/end-users, educational and research establishments.
- All exhibition stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors and service providers acknowledge that only the DIMDEX Organiser’s official Exhibition badge, worn by the person named on it, will permitted access into Qatar National Convention Center (QNCC). The badge remains the property of the Clarion Events at all times.
- No person named on the badge or the company, firm or business, which that person represents, may permit the badge to be worn by another person. The wearing of a badge under these circumstances will constitute appropriation, an automatic termination of such services and will can be removed from the exhibition. It may also warrant possible prosecution for said party. Identity checks will be conducted rigorously throughout DIMDEX 2016 as part of the entry.
- All persons attending the exhibition should carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document - passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity or similar.
- All stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors and service providers should pre-register. Their names will be subject to a security clearance process.
- Without prejudice, the organisers reserve the right to exclude any person(s)
- No person under the age of 16 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period
- Canvassing is not permitted