Unrivaled access to regional and international military commands
DIMDEX is the MENA region’s leading international maritime defence exhibition and conference.
Official delegations from across the world are invited and fully hosted by the Qatar Armed Forces and take part in a programme of activities that enable them to engage fully with all exhibitors.
The number and quality of the delegations visiting DIMDEX has long been a distinguishing feature of the event. The delegations include representatives of national governments, ministries concerned with defence and security, Chiefs of Staff, Chiefs of Navies and other related defence and security agencies. They include top decision makers and influencers who are engaged in procurement decisions, identify future requirements or gaps in capability, shape future policy and develop operational strategies.
The mix of regional and international delegations hosted at DIMDEX provides a global platform and meeting place for the entire Naval Defence and Maritime Security industry. This offers you an unrivalled networking and business opportunity.
Meet the Decision Makers
DIMDEX attracts a national and international audience of key decision-makers from government, military, naval forces, and the maritime industry. You will meet the following delegates and organisations:
- Defence and Security Ministers
- Chiefs of Staff, Chiefs of Navies, Coastguard Commanders
- Procurement Directorates
- Plans and Policies Departments
- Capability Development Directors
- Heads of MRO
- Marines and Special Forces
- Classification Societies
- Critical National Infrastructure Authorities
- Naval Shipyards
- Port Authorities
- Customs and Border Security Agencies
- Defence & Security Contractors
- Academia and Research Organisations
- Associations and Industry Bodies