Why Exhibit At DIMDEX 2020?
Held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, Amir of the State of Qatar, DIMDEX 2020 is an internationally acclaimed event where exhibitors are set to discuss and present the latest naval, maritime and security innovations to key audiences from around the world.
DIMDEX is a dynamic platform attended by key decision makers and industry leaders in the maritime defence and security industry. It provides the opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their latest, state-of-the-art technologies and products to high-quality industry personnel to initiate significant deals and partnerships. Memorandums of Understandings (MoUs) and agreements are announced and signed live at the exhibition floor during the three-day event.
DIMDEX has a proven track record of delivering high-level business-to-government, government-to-government and business-to-business commercial opportunities. At DIMDEX 2018, a record-breaking 35 partnerships, agreements and MOUs were signed. Deals worth more than USD 32 billion have been signed since DIMDEX was launched in 2008, representing a huge contribution to the global defence industry.
Through an exclusive Delegate Management System (DMS), exhibitors can request appointments with senior representatives from government departments, official VIP delegations, and senior representatives from international organisations.
- Gain valuable access to key military representatives and senior government officials from across the MENA region and beyond
- Increase brand awareness while showcasing your capabilities and solutions
- Engage directly with end users and discuss future procurement needs
- Be part of the conversations taking place
- Improve your prospects in the region
- Reinforce your commitment to the industry
- Elevate your company’s positioning within the marketplace