The Middle East Naval Commanders Conference (MENC), a key highlight of each edition of DIMDEX, brings together thought leaders from around the world to discuss the latest regional and international trends in maritime defence and security.
At DIMDEX 2020, MENC will feature renowned academics and world-class industry experts who will share their expertise.
MENC will take place on the second day of DIMDEX, on 17 March 2020 and is open to the public and free of charge, although registration is required.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Defence and Security Ministers
- Chiefs of Staff, Chiefs of Navies, Coastguard Commanders
- Government Officials and Policy Makers
- Senior Navy and Maritime Defence Officials
- Military Procurement Officials
- International Media
- International Relations and Strategic Studies Academics and Scholars
- Military Strategists
- Industry Analysts
- International Defence and Security Contractors
- Academic Experts